The text, graphics, artwork, audio, video, images and the compilation of information contained in this website are protected by copyright. Copyright owners are identified in the photo captions and credit lines for each article.
You must obtain permission from the relevant copyright owner to republish the material on a public web site or within a work for publication in any medium. Such use may be subject to reproduction fees and the source of the material and its copyright status must be acknowledged.
The collective content of this website is protected by copyright laws in relation to the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended. Every effort has been made to establish the copyright holders of the material presented. However, if visitors consider materials to be their copyright and can provide the necessary documentation, please contact us at email@example.com so that we may credit the materials properly or remove them.
Use of material
1. You may use the content solely for your own private study, research, and instructional or educational purposes, either as printed copies or by downloading on to your personal computer.
2. The licence granted to you to reproduce content permits the incorporation of material from the web site, with due acknowledgement of the copyright holder and to The St Margaret’s History Society, into any non-commercial, personal research, instructional or presentational compilation for private or educational use, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. This includes use on an educational intranet restricted to non-commercial users.
1. Without the written permission of the relevant copyright holder, no part of these web pages may be published in any medium or transmitted to, or stored in, any publicly accessible website or other form of electronic retrieval system, nor accessed in such a manner as to make them appear part of any third party's web site or electronic database or retrieval system.
2. The names, marks and logos identifying The St Margaret’s Village Archive website, or third parties are proprietary marks of these organisations and may not be reproduced without their prior written permission.
Hyperlinking to The St Margaret’s Village Archive Website: You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site. We do not object to your linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site. However, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. The St Margaret’s Village Archive website pages must load into the user's entire window.
Hyperlinking from The St Margaret’s Village Archive website : We are not responsible for the content or reliability of any linked websites. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
Virus Protection Awareness
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material downloaded from this website.
Quality & Fitness for Purpose: the content of this web site is provided for information purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken in its preparation, The St Margaret’s Village Archive website and material relating to third party information, products and services, is provided 'as is', without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of accuracy, reliability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Site visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
Copyright: every effort has been made to locate copyright holders of material included on this website in order to obtain their permission to publish it. However, if any visitor considers material to be their copyright, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details together with any supporting documents. Please see the copyright statement below for further information.
Data Protection: by its nature, this web site contains a large amount of personal information. It is our prime concern to ensure that we operate within the confines of the Data Protection Act. If you feel any of the data on this site causes or is likely to cause substantial damage or distress to you or any other living person, please contact us at email@example.com with specific details.
Service: we do not warrant that the functionality of this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of The St Margaret’s Village Archive website.
Links: St Margaret’s History Society is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked web sites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
Endorsement: St Margaret’s History Society does not necessarily endorse the views of those people submitting material for publication on the website.
Personal Contributions to The St Margaret’s Village Archive Website
1. St Margaret’s History Society is under no obligation to publish any text or photos submitted to the site.
2.The editors may alter the text of material accepted for publication for the sake of clarity, without the author being notified.
3. Digital versions of images submitted with the story may need to be cropped by the editors to facilitate the creation of thumbnails. This cropping will be done with sensitivity to the subject of the image.
4. St Margaret’s History Society reserves the right to reject material on the grounds of copyright infringement, offensiveness or other legal considerations.
5. St Margaret’s History Society cannot accept contributions of a commercial, marketing or advertising nature. We will, however, accept editorial content from commercial organisations (for example, the memories of a shop owner).
1.Unauthorised attempts to deny service, upload information, change information, or to attempt to access non-public data from this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable to the full extent of the laws of England and Wales. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
2.Please note that the site guidelines on copyright or data protection issues do not constitute legal advice.