Skip to content | Accessibility help | Privacy and cookies | Sitemap | Advanced search

The drawing by Architects Thomas Dinwiddy & Son of the property now known as Lenox House, Granville Road. 1906

About this Item

Collections

Tags

Citation

“The drawing by Architects Thomas Dinwiddy & Son of the property now known as Lenox House, Granville Road. 1906,” St Margaret's History catalogue, accessed September 21, 2019, http://catalogue.stmargaretshistory.org.uk/items/show/4749.
Popular tags