Skip to content | Accessibility help | Sitemap | Advanced search

Donation by the Dover District Council of cliff top land to the National Trust. 1986

About this Item

Collections

Citation

“Donation by the Dover District Council of cliff top land to the National Trust. 1986,” St Margaret's History catalogue, accessed July 24, 2017, http://catalogue.stmargaretshistory.org.uk/items/show/1773.
Popular tags

Strict Standards: Declaration of Extra_Thumbnails_Image::createImage() should be compatible with Omeka_File_Derivative_Image::createImage($old_path, $constraint, $type = NULL) in /home/catstmar/public_html/plugins/ExtraThumbnails/Extra_Thumbnails_Image.php on line 105